“The Sports Matters brand panel” moderated by Campaign Asia-Pacific editorial director Atifa Silk, highlighted the view of brands engaged in sports, particularly sports marketing as a vehicle for greater consumer engagement and brand exposure, covering challenges and opportunities through examples.
According to Vipul Chawla, VP and CMO for Asia at Yum Brands, the whole conversation on sponsorships will be affected by a brand’s concern about return on investment if they are not cautious....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events