The study interviewed more than 1,200 large corporation and SMB CEOs and decision-makers in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, finding that most CEOs don't trust and are not very impressed by the work done by marketers. In comparison, 90 per cent of the same CEOs trust and value the opinions and work of their CFOs and CIOs.
The reasons, according to Fournaise CEOs believe marketers to be...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events