CEOs to marketers: Get out of 'la-la land' and prove ROI
The study interviewed more than 1,200 large corporation and SMB CEOs and decision-makers in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, finding that most CEOs don't trust and are not very impressed by the work done by marketers. In comparison, 90 per cent of the same CEOs trust and value ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5243
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 12 print & 12 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.