The company's history in the region
At 25, WPP is still characterised by the restlessness of its founder, Sir Martin Sorrell - and nowhere is this more apparent than in Asia-Pacific. The company is today arguably the most 'Asian' of the holding companies, dwarfing its nearest rival, Omnicom, thanks to Sorrell's relentless pursuit ...
Articles older than 72 hours are available to subscribers only.
To see the full article,
you need to login or register.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5227
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to www.campaignasia.com.
- Full access to the historical archive of over 70,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.