With a number of high profile awards this year, Lowe and Partners appears to be making its creative mark in Asia-Pacific. Wins at Cannes, One Show and Spikes for Lowe in Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia are part of an ongoing strategy to raise the agency’s profile.
“Historically we’ve always had a strong network in Asia, we’re one of the oldest and most established in the region,” says global chairman Tony Wright. But he concedes that,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events