Both MasterCard and McCann were keen to continue the paper’ theme from the previous TVC with the Birds of Tokyo band in May, and Engine creative director Simon Robson was tasked with further exploring the graphic medium.
The 30-second TV spot promotes the latest gig of rock band Kasabian, in October at Melbourne's Docklands, wherein viewers can avail of tickets by using the Debit MasterCard.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events