President Xi Jinping would be pleased with this WiedenKennedy Shanghai campaign showing the confident swagger of the Chinese football team on the world stage since he had laid out the grand dream for China to win the World Cup by 2050.
The Chinese president meant business by roping in rival brand Adidas, an official World Cup sponsor, and Manchester United to teach schoolchildren football leaving Nike to catch up with the 'Dare to Become'...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events