Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba sprinted on the Great Wall recently, and cheekily tagged Usain Bolt on Twitter, also adding the Adidas hashtag heretocreate.
While Pogba’s comment about smashing Bolt’s records was a tease, he was in China as part of a serious effort by the Chinese education ministry and Adidas to instill a football tradition among Chinese schoolchildren in a nation that is more in love with the NBA. Thirty third- and fourth-graders...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events