Since landing in Singapore in 2015, augmented reality platform Blippar has been steadily educating the Asia-Pacific region on the potential of AR.
So the launch of a brand new APAC headquarters in the heart of Singapore’s central business district suggests the appetite for AR is growing.
Huge windows with lots of natural light affords great city views, while areas bedecked in modern furniture and Blippar orange provide plenty of space to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events