Agencies need to have a comprehensive strategy to increase diversity if they want to hire and keep hold of the best up and coming talent, according to Juliet Timms, founder of Grace Blue.
Speaking to Campaign Asia-Pacific alongside Jean-Michel Wu, who recently joined the headhunting agency from McCann Worldgroup, Timms said diversity in the advertising and media industries “is as critical as in any other”.
“We know that while 80...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events