The advertising technology sector is a little bit too in love with itself and that’s becoming a problem. In the first half of the year, some of the industry’s highest-flying players have plunged in the US stock market despite growing expenditure on digital advertising. Some of the worst performers at the start of June, according to The Wall Street Journal, have been Rocket Fuel down by 57 per cent from the start of the year, recent...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events