Through that yellow, holey chunk for which Tom and Jerry had a long battle, to that motivational bestseller Who Moved My Cheese, to four-cheese pizzas offered by Pizza Hut China, to cheesecakes sold in western-style dessert cafes in top-tier cities, consumers of the post-80s and -90s generation in China have come to be acquainted with this smelly dairy product.
Knowledge on the mass level is still limited to pre-shredded Mozzarella or...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events