Whiteoaks has signed an agreement with China-based Eastwei Relations to expand its overseas network.
This is a key strategic partnership for Whiteoaks, significantly strengthening our position in one of the world's most important markets, said Whitoaks MD James Kelliher.
The agreement with Eastwei means that our international network now consists of 19 offices in 28 countries, in addition to capabilities in many more emerging territories via our agreement with Media Centre International.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events