Changing consumer habits and the rise of digital advertising has made technology investment an integral part of marketing budgets. Brand competition is largely being fought in the realms of data analysis and analytics marketing officers are now likely to be spending as much, if not more, on technology as the CIO.
Forrester has predicted that marketing technology budgets will increase by “double digits” this year, as companies start to invest more in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events