The reborn Cannes Lions Festival is well underway now with its raft of changes, key among them a shortened programme week and a condensed list of awards categories. A lot too has stayed the same, including the awarding of fantastic work and the usual deal-making on yachts and in beach cabanas that goes along with it.
One key ingredient missing so far this year is angst. This suits Ascential Events CEO Philip Thomas just fine...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events