Uniqlo, which has four stores in Indonesia, plans to amplify digital initiatives alongside “aggressive” expansion, said Damon Hakim Red Comm's CEO. The agency will handle the retailer’s end-to-end digital campaigns and initiatives, including social media and digital assets production.
Hakim confirmed a pitch, but declined to mention names of other participating agencies or the company’s ad spend.
Uniqlo's parent company. Japan’s Fast Retailing, launched its first outlet in Indonesia last year,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events