The event, one of the biggest on the local cultural calendar, runs from today through Sunday and will feature 245 galleries and more than 3,000 artists from 39 countries. Half the participating galleries are from Asia-Pacific, according to the organisers.
Rob Stewart, chief communication officer for Asia Pacific at UBS, told Campaign Asia-Pacific this morning why the company has invested in the event and what it has prepared for clients and Hong Kong's art lovers.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events