Special Group Sydney won the sole award for all of APAC in the Entertainment Lions for Sport, handed out Tuesday night at Cannes Lions 2019.
The agency's 'Australian Open ambush' for Uber Eats, done in conjunction with RevolverWill O'Rourke, the Glue Society, Mediacom, Channel 9 and Tennis Australia, won a bronze.
The category had 29 awards overall, including a Grand Prix for Nike's 'Dream crazy' by WiedenKennedy...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events