Twitch has hired Spotify's Sunita Kaur as its first APAC managing director as it looks to deepen its investment in the region.
Kaur will be based in Twitch’s Singapore office and will be tasked with supporting growth of the Twitch community in the region, including with content creators, media partners, agencies, advertisers, publishers and developers.
Asia is a burgeoning region for user-generated live content and gaming, and we are excited to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events