As 2017 comes to a close, we reflect on the biggest issues, concerns and hot topics that plagued Asia’s events industry this year.
1. Changing business models
The events sector, like many industries, has already undergone a huge transformation over the past 10 to 15 years. Technological advances and the rise of digital have meant that much of the pre-event planning work around logistics has been automated. While logistics is...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events