Fusion Group, an Australian marketing services company headquartered in Melbourne, has taken a majority stake in Eat Creative, an independent agency with a presence in Tokyo and Hong Kong.
Both Fusion and Eat are looking to grow their business in Asia-Pacific. Fusion consists of 10 agencies and has a focus on retail. It also offers strategic and creative services. Eat was founded in 2000 by Steve Martin, Alison Jambert and Ayako Chujo. It works with...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events