Tiger Analytics' recently hired Asia Pacific head believes the time is ripe for companies in the region to invest in advanced analytics as they embark upon digital transformation projects.
Anupam Bhargava, who joined the company in September from Nielsen, where he managed the firm's Innovation Practice in 50 emerging markets, told Campaign Asia-Pacific that Tiger Analytics chose to expand into Asia Pacific in response to increased demand from companies in the region...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events