The Malaysian marketing scene is in interesting times. National broadband penetration levels are projected to reach 100 per cent by 2015, smartphone penetration rates are close to reaching 50 per cent, and even the recent General Election saw serious digital marketing efforts by the running parties.
While fears of consumer inflation loom, government measures on income growth show Gross National Income rising 49 per cent since 2009. Compared to the gloomy economic news from Europe,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events