The Trade Desk has announced Calvin Chan will be its new general manager for China, based in Shanghai. Chan comes to the DSP most recently from AdMaster, where he served as chief executive officer.
In a release, The Trade Desk said in leading the operations, Chan will focus on localisation of branding strategies, client relations and industry partnerships. Last November, The Trade Desk announced it would make Chinese consumers more accessible for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events