Tesco and McDonald’s are committing to working with certified digital advertising suppliers wherever possible as part of the Internet Advertising Bureau UK’s efforts to clean up ad fraud.
The pledge means that the two major UK advertisers would prefer to work with companies that are certified by the IAB Gold Standard, launched in 2018 to improve the health of the digital ad industry.
Tesco and McDonald’s will also...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events