Google and EDB launch digital marketing programme
Google and the Singapore Economic Development Board EDB have announced the launch of Digitize, a new programme focused on training local talent to be programmatic buying and technology experts for the digital marketing industry.
The programme will provide 24 Singaporean fresh graduates and young working professionals with intensive training in programmatic, and give them the opportunity to work in top media agencies and advertisers....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events