Ogury raises US$50 million to support international expansion
Mobile adtech firm Ogury has raised US$50 million in funding which it will use to accelerate its product innovation and customer growth across its new and existing offices in APAC, Europe and the US.
Ogury opened offices in Germany and Mexico at the beginning of the year, and opened offices in Amsterdam and Singapore in September....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events