Food evokes a sense of pride in Asia and inevitably, the catering at an event tends to be a main talking point among delegates. No more are fried noodles and jugs of cordial juices the standard for meetings. These days, delegates want their food to be original and exciting a bonus if the menu evokes a sense of theatre or interactivity. However, with catering teams constantly pushing their creative confines, waste abounds.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events