Apple’s efforts to move from an essential and egalitarian line of products to a brand for the stylishly well-heeled seems to be taking hold in consumers’ minds.
Over the past 12 months, the number of people around the world who believe that Apple is indispensable has dropped sharply, according to FutureBrand’s 2015 global branding index released today.
At the same time, Apple’s overall brand perception jumped from fourth place in...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events