The former WPP boss, who left abruptly in April, explained that all the holding companies are moving in the same direction to become more integrated and added that the only difference is the speed in which they are moving.
Speaking during a press conference in Cannes today, Sorrell said that his main regret is that he didn’t do more at WPP.
When I say more, it’s more of that simplification of...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events