Snap, the parent company of Snapchat, is reportedly setting up its first office in India, amid the fast growth of daily active users DAU in its sixth-biggest market.
Snap chief strategy officer Jared Grusd told Indian newspaper Business Standard in an interview that the tech firm’s local team in Mumbai will focus on expanding partnerships with media companies and establishing an engaged community of content creators and users, while also servicing local advertisers....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events