The account will move from incumbent Weber Shandwick, but will not include the airline's budget carrier Tiger Airways.
With the win, Liquid Ideas will be responsible for actively publicising and promoting the Singapore Airlines brand, including its various products and services. It will also support the airline's corporate communications, as well as managing events and activations in Australia.
We couldn't be more excited to be working with what we think...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events