Performics won SIA's global search account at the end of 2013 following a pitch aimed at consolidating the SIA performance-marketing business under a single agency centralised out of Singapore, where the airline is headquartered.
It is understood that three agencies were involved in the final pitch for the overall media account, including incumbent MEC, which has managed Singapore Airlines' SIA media business for 15 years.
The global media...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events