The headlines around Brunei in the last couple of weeks have been dreadful. Homosexualityalready illegal in Bruneiwill be met with capital punishment by way of stoning, a law that will be applied to Muslims in the country.
The news was met with strong backlash from those in Asia as well as the West, where celebrities such as George Clooney and Ellen Degeneres have called for a boycott of overseas hotels owned by...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events