The research involved a five-month face-to-face interview process with 234 senior marketers in China and included clients such as Coca-Cola, Nokia, McDonald’s and Diageo as well as major local clients including China Mobile, Yili, Lenovo and Bright Dairy.
The statistics reveal that marketers in China now engage a specialist agency other than their core creative or media agency in much higher numbers for disciplines including event marketing and road shows up 11 per cent since...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events