In an industry that never lacks for buzzwords, one of the current favourites is experience’. Or, as Johan Jervoe, group CMO of UBS banking group, calls it, “touching the brand”.
In previous senior marketing roles at McDonald’s and Intel, this was relatively easy. For one of the world’s largest financial institutions, not so much.
“I used to work for McDonald’s, Jervoe tells Campaign Asia-Pacific in a recent interview...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events