It’s 2050. Advertising as an industry has long been dead. That’s because choice, preference and conscious decision-making is no longer a practiced human activity. It’s been replaced by the complete automation of our lives.
The last active human choice was registered on the 10th of December, 2049, by Wayne Clayton in Singapore. The automation of decision-making had reached the point where everything in life was managed through machine-based algorithms. By 2030 everyone on the planet,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events