Pizza Hut Hong Kong is launching a pizza topped with the love-it-or-hate fruit whose scent is so pungent that it's not allowed on airplanes.
The brand's durian cheese pizza will be available for a limited time, which may be comforting or disappointing, depending on your durian disposition.
Interestingly, the chain will not be serving it in restaurants but only making it available through delivery and takeout. You can draw your own conclusions...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events