For years Asian CEOs have wanted their companies to be more customer oriented. In today’s digital world, where consumers can quickly compare products and services, true customer focus has even become a matter of company survival. Marketers are lynchpins for this customer focus. In principle, therefore, the marketing spot in the organisation should be exalted. Yet in Asia, marketers still struggle to influence the big company decisions.
Despite endlessly saying they want to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events