Ogilvy Vietnam’s public awareness campaign for the Asia Injury Prevention Foundation was one of two Asian entries shortlisted. The other, a campaign for Motorola by Ogilvy Mather Advertising Beijing, picked up a bronze.
The IPA Awards are regarded as one of the world’s biggest effectiveness prizes, and are the UK’s premier marketing awards. The Grand Prix winner was BBH for its work on Johnnie Walker.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events