MRM McCann has appointed Kazz Ishihara, formerly creative director at Publicis Groupe’s Beacon Communications, as ECD in Japan, a newly created position.
McCann Worldgroup did not provide further details on the change in creative structure at MRM McCann at press time.
In a statement, Caspar Ouvaroff, president of MRM McCann Japan, said Ishihara’s appointment was part of the agency’s “creative evolution” and efforts to raise “commitment to innovation...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events