The Mobile Marketing Association MMA last night announced the winners of the 2017 APAC Smarties awards in Singapore.
A total of 54 awards were handed out across 20 categories. In a repeat of 2016, Mindshare Asia-Pacific was named Agency Network of the Year’, while Nike and Bayer AG both won the Marketer of the Year’ award.
Mindshare China took the Agency of the Year’ gong, winning six awards over five categories including...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events