Gowthaman will be based in Singapore and report to Mindshare Asia-Pacific CEO, Ashutosh Srivastava.
In the new role, he will lead a team of regional client leaders to provide strategic direction and coordination for Mindshare’s work on key regional and global accounts on both a country and regional level. Gowthaman's task will be to deepen relationships with the agency's key clients, while at the same time expanding the scope of client services.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events