Asia-Pacific CEO Christophe Bezu defended the sponsorship, which came under scrutiny as rivals such as Li Ning and Nike executed ambush campaigns. “Even if you just look at the figures, it was worth the money to be an Olympic sponsor,” said Bezu. “Look at what our competitors had to spend just to keep up with us.”
At a session focusing on India's potential to marketers, Madison chairman and MD Sam Balsara and OMD India MD...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events