Many agree that a long-term partnership is better than a short-term fling. In fact, in a recent survey of major multinationals, conducted with the World Federation of Advertisers, we found that 65% of senior marketers and procurement executives thought that a long-term relationship was critical to better work.
The reasons are fairly obvious long-term relationships enable agencies to understand brand challenges better and develop a far greater knowledge of the strengths and intentions of their...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events