We asked in-market experts for their take on the prospects for local versus global brands in Indonesia.
How much growth opportunity is there still for global brands in Indonesia
In a word, plenty With a population of 260 million people 60 per cent of whom are under 30 years old expanding at a rate of 2.9 million a year, Indonesia is rapidly urbanizing, fuelling a rise in incomes and the ability for...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events