A payment dispute that led to a public confrontation outside GroupM's offices in Shanghai last October has now progressed to an official civil complaint filed in Shanghai Xuhui District People's Court.
OTT programmatic buying agent Tansuo Media 探索传媒 filed the complaint against a legal entity of GroupM called QunShi 群势广告 on Tuesday, and said it plans to file another one against GroupM 群邑集团 itself. Overall, Tansuo is claiming...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events