Satoko Takada, formerly creative director of McCann Japan and co-chair of Interpublic Group's IPG Women’s Leadership Network in Japan, has left to join Apple as senior creative director.
Takada began her career at BBH Tokyo and worked at Ogilvy before spending just over seven years at McCann. Campaign contacted her regarding the details of the new role but she was unable to comment.
Takada has been outspoken about the importance...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events