In the Asia-Pacific region, esports events have blown up so quickly and surely that brands are scrambling to get on board despite limited knowledge of the industry. But low-cost airline AirAsia has managed to avoid that route by putting in due diligencethanks to plenty of research and an average employee demographic of 25-year-olds.
Head of esports at AirAsia, Allan Phang, said the one advice he would give to non-endemic brands is to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events