The global luxury hotel company has appointed Jose Silva as its new chief executive officer.
Silva brings more than 35 years’ experience in the hospitality industry, including almost 25 years with Four Seasons Hotels Resorts, to the role. He will be responsible for Jumeirah's international expansion, as well as elevating the Dubai-based brand on a global scale.
In his most recent post, Silva served as regional vice president with Four...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events